This is the art of Brian Lai, who draws in negatives.
So my friend is flying from JFK to Cali today and look who she saw at the airport
Update: I’m trying to get her to talk to them but she’s too scared. What should she say?
MOTHERFUCKING UPDATE: SHE DID IT, SHE FUCKING DID IT!
Okay so here’s something that I feel people never take into consideration when using this example- if the cup was full prior, and you poured out half of it, it is totally valid for it to be seen as half empty, and if prior the cup was empty, it would totally make sense that someone would view it as half full. So be aware that past experiences have an affect on how people view things and you telling them to “look on the bright side” is just another way of saying “conform to my mindset”.
You are wonderful.
Hey remember that girl Justin Beiber made fun of for her weight?
You went and fucked up now boy.
Gaga has come out on top of the Billboard’s 2013 Reader’s Poll, which allows fans to vote their favorite moments of the year. She won 9 out of 20 categories, including:
- 1. Lady Gaga (26%)
- 2. Miley Cyrus (21%)
- 3. Taylor Swift (9%)
Favorite No. 1 Billboard 200 Album
- 1. Lady Gaga, “ARTPOP” (26%)
- 2. Taylor Swift, “Red” (17%)
- 3. Miley Cyrus, “Bangerz” (17%)
Best Music Video
- 1. Lady Gaga, “Applause” (30%)
- 2. Miley Cyrus, “Wrecking Ball” (16%)
- 3. Taylor Swift, “I Knew You Were Trouble.” (10%)
Best TV Performance
- 1. Lady Gaga on “Saturday Night Live” (28%)
- 2. Miley Cyrus at American Music Awards (19%)
- 3. Beyonce at Super Bowl (11%)
- 1. Lady Gaga Cancels Tour Dates Due To Injury (39%)
- 2. Jonas Brothers Cancel Tour, Break Up (18%)
- 3. Season 12 of “American Idol” (13%)
- 1. Lady Gaga (31%)
- 2. Miley Cyrus (19%)
- 3. Rihanna (10%)
Most Memorable Feud
- 1. Lady Gaga vs. Perez Hilton (36%)
- 2. Miley Cyrus vs. Sinead O’Connor (26%)
- 3. Nicki Minaj vs. Mariah Carey (25%)
- 1. Lady Gaga & R. Kelly, “Do What U Want” (35%)
- 2. Eminem & Rihanna, “The Monster” (17%)
- 3. Snoop Lion & Miley Cyrus, “Ashtrays & Heartbreaks” (12%)
Most Anticipated Event of 2014
- 1. Lady Gaga’s Next Tour (29%)
- 2. Britney Spears’ Las Vegas Residency (19%)
- 3. Taylor Swift’s Next Album (14%)
Children’s Worst Nightmares by Joshua Hoffine
Can we talk about how the cubes on the last pic spell “Daddy no”
I remember the release of the last image, a few some odd years ago, on DA. It caused quite a rabble, the artist explaining that not all monsters are from a child’s imagination.
That’s so deep.